Lusty Glaze Beach will be exhibiting at the National Wedding Show in London this February. You will be able to find us at stand G84. If you come to the show and book your wedding with us there and then, you will receive a 10% discount off your venue hire! We look forward to seeing you there!
Our Beach Wedding Venue on Cornwall’s North Coast
Lusty Glaze Beach is a truly unique venue. On golden sand and below stunning cliffs, this horse shoe shaped private cove gazes out over one of the best surf beaches in Cornwall. In summer, the sun sets over the sea, directly in front of the covered beach decking where your guests will be soaking up the atmosphere with sandy feet, and happy faces.
You may want to hire the deck for your day. You may want to hire the whole beach. Whichever you choose, our coordinator will leave no pebble unturned in making sure your wedding day is as special as our little cove…
We offer bespoke weddings or have a large range of packages and ideas that you can choose from. Being a beach venue, we are pretty laid back so if you have an idea that we haven’t tried yet, let us know, we will be glad to accommodate. After all, it’s your wedding, your way…
Our Beach Wedding Facilities
- Restaurant for catering (we specialise in beach BBQ’s or seafood Paella)
- Covered deck and Marquee for the beach party (the whole front opens up onto the beach on a fine day!)
- Civil ceremony license (the license extends to the restaurant and the upper deck.)
- A cottage and a chalet (both sleep 6 but the cottage is nicer – so if you are the bride snap that one up. It opens up onto the beach!)
- Wedding coordinator (our wedding coordinator Nicola is famous for being amazing at prettying things up, she will do as much or as little as you require.)
- Activities (wedding couples love zip lining into their own wedding. We have even had one groom riding in on a jetski!)
- A beach! (you can hire your own bit of private beach for a bit extra, but it’s probably only worth going for that option in main season.)
- The whole beach! (if you want a truly private wedding, we will close the whole beach for you and control access with security.)